Hey guys! I’m leaving Portland for the whole entire week and going on a grand adventure with my best friend out west. We’re driving all over and won’t be returning from our road trip until Saturday night so that means Newz by The Nunz is also on pseudo-vacation. I’ll still provide you guys with the most comprehensive list I can of things to see and do this week and I’ll be back into full blown Nunz next week, but right now I’m on my first real vacation in years.
Have a great week filled with awesome tunes! Get things going tonight at the following hot spots:
- Open Mic with Michael Krapovicky at Pedro O’Hara’s 6:30pm
- Blue Prairie at Andy’s Old Port Pub 7pm
- Monday of the Minds One Year Anniversary with Peace Out Pat, Big Lo, ill by instinct, Essence, Myles Robert Bullen, Brzowski and many more at Flask Lounge 8pm
- Ellis Paul at Slates 8:15pm
- Thievery Corporation with The ReMINDers at the State Theatre 8:30pm
- Mothership Monday at Portland House of Music 9pm
Aside from here on this blog, she can be found around town taking in local shows, performing with any variety of musical acts (basically anyone who will give her a microphone and a tambourine), and talking up local music on WCSH 6 on Friday mornings around 6:20am. She is also the Promotions Director for WFNK, WTHT and WHXR in Portland as well as an On Air Personality at 107.5 Frank FM.
Newz by The Nunz is brought to you by Knack Factory
Latest posts by Holly Nunan (see all)
- Cryptic Overcast, Pigboat, Covered In Bees & See The World Rock For Devine tonight at Geno’s - 24 March, 2017
- Check out The Restless Atlantic, The Very Reverend & The Worst at Lone Pine Brewing Company tonight - 23 March, 2017
- Don’t miss The Kurt Baker Combo, The Connection, Kris Rodgers & The Dirty Gems & Borderlines at Portland House of Music tonight - 22 March, 2017